Dorene Scarangella McKelvy has 30 years of progressive experience in developing, implementing and managing professional development, and diversity and inclusion strategies and programs that help to increase organizational capability through applied individual and workforce professional growth initiatives.
As Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion for the Richmond Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management, Dorene is responsible for the strategic oversight for of the chapter’s diversity programs. Dorene has a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Richmond.
- Member, American National Standards Institute Standards Development Taskforce for Diversity and Inclusion
- Virginia Business Leadership Network - Advisory Council
- Vice President of Diversity and Inclusion for the Richmond Chapter for the Society for Human Resource Management
- Past Chair of the Richmond Area Diversity Roundtable (2008 - 2014)
- Mid-Atlantic ADA Leadership Network - Qualified trainer using the Northeast ADA Center at Cornell University's Modularized ADA Curriculum.