Tiffany Jana has helped orchestrate the firm’s tremendous growth over the past 13 years. This includes leading the two mergers that resulted in the launch of the TMI brand in 2010. She established a national network of consultants and spearheaded the company’s transition into the world’s first Certified Benefit Corporation with a diversity and engagement focus. Dr. Jana has positioned TMI Consulting as the global leader in social enterprise, values-based engagement.
After a decade of disillusionment in the corporate workforce, I decided to create the kind of company I wanted to work for. My goal was to create an environment that nurtures, supports, and develops talent while making a positive impact on the world.
As TMI’s leader, Dr. Jana oversees the development of the firm’s strategy, client relationships, and people. Dr. Jana also serves as a strategic advisor on client engagements, and has deep expertise in diversity and inclusion, marketing, leadership, and stakeholder engagement.
Dr. Jana’s vision is to help clients optimize their workplace and community environments based on stated values. If TMI can help clients shift diversity from a liability to an asset locally, the regional and global impact will expand exponentially.
She is the proud mother of two rescue cats, a quirky VCU sophomore, a charismatic Harvard freshman, and a musically gifted fifth grader.
Awards & Recognitions
- Inc.com 2018 Top 100 Leadership Speaker
- Enterprising Women of the Year Award 2017 from Enterprising Women Magazine
- Style Weekly's 2013 Top 40 Under 40
- Diversity Journal's 2013 'Women Worth Watching'
- Metropolitan Business League's 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year
- Finalist for the National Association of Women Business Owners 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year
- TED Talk: The Power of Privilege
- B Inspired Talk
- Bias, Privilege, and the Power of Personal Narrative